Friday, January 30, 2015

Frozened out

We had a Frozen night at church tonight for families. We watched the movie, talked about some scripture that very closely paired with the movie, ate some snack mix, drank melted snowman(ice water) and brought warm blankets and pajamas for the homeless and less fortunate in our community. There were lots of little people dressed as the sisters, singing at the top of their lungs and thoroughly enjoying themselves. So very cute. I am home now and am glad to leave Frozen ight behind, but I consider it a successful night.

The crazy Copper went for her yearly checkup today at the vet. She surprised us all and took her shots, blood sample and stool sample like a champ. She didn't cry out when she got the shots and she even loved on the vet and her techs several times. Heck, who wouldn't? They gave her plenty of treats and scratches and pats. Good stuff, good stuff. She's a keeper I think. Keep reminding me I said that if she chews up anymore wood work!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment