Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Oh wow...I'm skeered

Tomorrow I go to my friend's gym for the first of some training sessions. He has worked with me in the past, but it has been a long time. "Dr. Pain", as he has called himself, has no problem working me to the point of passing out or puking. I want to make a change and be a healthier person. My size will never be that of my 16 year olf self, but I can at least make myself healthier than I am now. If you see me limping around the next few days, raise your fist in the air and say, "Go, Dr. Pain!".

Seriously, say a prayer for me and hope that I don't stroke out on the treadmill or fall flat on my face doing lunges down the sidewalk in front of the men in the barbershop. I'm scared, but this needs to happen.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment