Friday, November 9, 2012

The countdown is on...

Three days until Operation Nix the Leg Pain. B has started processes indicated by the doc to ready himself for surgery. I worked all day to ready the house for family and friends to visit. I got the easy job. The real torture continues tomorrow - car shopping. Like I've said before, a hammer to the foot sounds better. We have to find something....time is of the essence. But after a dinner of Dead End BBQ and a sweet gift of Hokie stone from a friend, we'll wait until tomorrow to think about the car vultures.

He is peacefully conked out next to me. I wish I could process information and situations with as much grace and calm. He carried the boy in from the car tonight. "Should you do that? Won't that hurt your back?". "I won't get to do this much longer. I need to carry him.". That broke my heart. What a man. He is my hero.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. *sniff* Got B added to our church's Wed. prayer service. Guess I should have added the Hokies.

    ReplyDelete