Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Heeeeee's home!!!!

Well the hub is back at the ranch and all is right with the world. The pain meds and the Benadryl for the itching from the pain meds have kicked in. He is "peacefully" sawing logs next to me, hopefully until 12:10 when he has to dose again. The man has turned into a pacing maniac. The weather is a bit too cold to go out in one's pajamas, but I looked out to find him walking the driveway in pj's and a down vest hand,in hand with the boy. Couldn't get my phone out fast enough to take a picture, but it was on the verge of being sweet on an illegal sort of level. The kids have started to perfect their own young person type of European kiss and hug that is incision friendly. I feel with the skills they are honing right now, they will be prodigies in the caregiving and card making for your parent's surgery industries. A mom can dream at least.

It is now time to sleep off my day and a half long "experiment" with caffeine deprivation. My head feels as though the hammers of Thor and Mr. Clean came together on my forehead. Good times...and goodnight.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Thank God!

    Continuing prayers for healing, strength, & serenity, for the whole family.

    ReplyDelete