Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Beads but no brains

I feel rather brain dead today. I am just so tired and can't seem to catch up. This is nothing unusual. Being almost too tired to sleep coupled with the fact that I ate a half a piece of wonderful chicken pot pie too much, I will be chewing the Tums all night. With the pleasure comes the pain...I understand that. Glurg. Before I turned pot pie glutton, I went to a Bead for Life party at church. If you don't know about this organization, I urge you to visit their website www.beadforlife.org to read all about them. Jenny the elf(that's me) found some treasures for Christmas gifts. G bought her sister's Christmas gift. It was a successful evening, I suppose. Knocked some items off my list and helped some African women. Nice.

Funny of the week so far. We were all talking food the other day. It was mentioned that my parents' neighbor hates tomatoes. This was a criminal offense according to the boy who loves tomatoes of any kind. He knows the rule in our house is you can't hate a person, you can strongly dislike them. He said, "I think I would have to hate her in a food kind of way because of how she talks about tomatoes....but I won't hate her in a human kind of way. I need to be nice." HAHAHAHAHA!!! That kid is too much.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment