Sunday, November 4, 2012

No snappy title comes to mind

This is going to be a relatively short and sweet synopsis of my day. Got grumped at for inadequate electronics, got grumped at for allowing supervised independence, had my phone battery drained by procrastination texts, got grumped at for not carrying cash or being able to pull barbecue out of my rear end and grumped at for refusing McDonald's as a valid lunch option, was awakened from a 10 minute therapeutic power nap by sparring siblings, was informed that punctuality was merely a suggestion, was blessed by a healing service, was saddened by a friend's job loss, was humbled by my husband's selflessness and his ability to make one spectacular hamburger, was saddened by the boy's hurt ear and blessed that he felt my hugs would make it better, got annoyed by the selfishness of others, learned to keep my mouth shut and my head low and learned that I dislike 99% of what is on the Disney Channel.

Have a great evening. Going to try to go to bed and wake up with a better attitude.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments: