Friday, November 2, 2012

Exhaustion makes shows run together

After a busy week(aren't they all?), the hub and I are indulging in a tiny bit or sloth. We spent a few hours this evening looking at vehicles with the kids, which was a delight. The hub must have a vehicle that will be more comforting to his back, especially once they "surgurize" him.

After dropping S off at a sleepover, G, the boy, the hub and I got PJ'ed up and snuggled up to watch Billy the Exterminator. Well, we flipped back and forth between that and Shark Tank. My brain and body are so tired that, when answering one of G's questions I said, "Mark Cuban is the one with bad hair and spiky bracelets. He made that donkey an offer with a dart gun. If he's smart, he'll take it." She proceeded to give me the side eye, moved away and asked what in the world I was talking about. Um, time for bed kids. Mommy's getting exhaustion related dementia.

Time to put the back patient to bed and take a melatonin to secure that sleep actually happens tonight. Going to get a glass of milk and head up. Night.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment