Thursday, November 22, 2012

So very thankful...

We woke up this Thanksgiving Day to peppier children without that feverish flush. The fever came back later, but it was gone for most of the day. Tom Turkey made his appearance:



And my sausage-cornbread dressing turned fine, though it doesn't photograph well:



We had a small but entertaining meal. My parents braved the plague and ate with us. I don't blame the others...it's been ugly around here. Thanksgiving in hazmat suits seems to scream "Buzzkill!". We then cleaned up and I took a tiny nap. The hub beautifully carved the turkey, helped a lot and over did things. He took a long nap. He needed it.

I am so thankful for my family and friends. I am beyond blessed even though I've complained of our circumstances a lot recently. Thank you, my three readers, for visiting this silly endeavor. I wish you the best of holiday seasons. I am now going to pass out.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: