Monday, November 12, 2012

It is done...finally

We are sitting in a hospital room. He is eating the hospital's version of pork loin. Just took some pain meds and is trying to pad his tummy a little before it makes him sick. Hopefully the food won't do that to him.

This was a stressful day, but one that made us feel very loved. My in laws, who are not texters for the most part, got more than their fill of iPhones and texting going on all around them. My phone blew up with well wishes and inquiries about B. Tired thumbs but a warm heart. We appreciate all the love and prayer and will continue to need them as he rehabs.

I currently feel completely funky after sitting in a hospital all day. The made for an ortho patient shower is calling my name. Sorry for the TMI. I will leave you with this:



- Posted using

No comments:

Post a Comment