Saturday, November 3, 2012

Car shopping is beyond torture

The hub needs a new car. That is the cold, hard truth we are facing. Just kidding with the dramatics, but it is a necessary evil for a man with a bad back who is driving an 11year old car with over 200K miles. My brother and his wife were kinds ugh to watch the kids today and we went to throw ourselves into the shark tank also known as the car dealership. Holy shnikeys, what were we thinking? We got a trainee. That was enough. His sidekick trainer resembled Al Capone in a very outrageous pin striped suit. This was a bad combination and, three hours later, I asked the sales manager for a trash can. "If you insist on making us wait, I'll need a trash can for my husband. His pain level is so high, he's going to throw up. Your choice." We got a figure,but so sad for them. They stuck in lots of shifty fees and wouldn't come down to a reasonable price. Oh well. At least we aren't out any $.

I'm going to dream in new car smell. Hopefully we'll find something soon.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck & God go with you!

    My Sister & Bro-i-l, 2 yrs ago, bought a Certified Used Toyota. Came with warranty & maintenance plan. No trouble with car since. They love it & say it was the best deal.

    ReplyDelete