Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A precious life....

My heart is heavy and anxious tonight. My friend delivered her sweet boy at a very wonderful and specialized hospital today. Tomorrow he has a very dangerous and risky surgery to repair a hernia and rebuild his diaphragm. This boy is a miracle in so many ways. He has taught us all to have faith and praise God in all situations, even when we don't understand. I don't mean to preach tonight, but I have to believe this sweet boy is in all our lives for a reason. Whatever path is chosen for him, I am humbled by the example of the family.

At one day old, this little guy needs all the strength he can get to endure such a detailed surgery. It is my fervent prayer that his little body warriors through so he can be a living testimony to the power of prayer. That being said, this is not my call to make. God knows what is best, which is so hard for me as a regular person to understand. If you pray or have ever prayed or sometimes pray or think about praying, say a few hundred for this little guy. Tomorrow is a gravely serious day in his new and precious life. Pray for him, the doctors and medical staff, his parents, his sibling, his extended family. They all need as much as we can give. And then some. Rest up, little guy. Tomorrow's a big day.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Well said. I've been praying all day and will do the same tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete