Sunday, November 11, 2012

It's almost here

Tomorrow's the day. He's going to have the surgery and hopefully some relief. I am worried, scared, nervous, nauseous, hopeful, anxious, etc. And I'm not even having the surgery! It broke my heart to watch him pick all of his children up for one last time tonight. Kind of heavy stuff when you think about it. There were tears and questions and worries and more questions. Slumber will not come quickly for me. Hopefully for him. Prayers for his surgeon, his pain management and his recovery/pt.

In other news, please remember our friend C's dad in your prayers tonight. He had a major heart attack tonight and is currently having open heart surgery. My heart is heavy for the family, but hopeful for a successful surgery. A night full of heavy stuff. We are truly blessed. Truly.

Hug your loved ones, kiss your babies. You never know what the next hour holds.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment