Friday, March 7, 2014

Full day, full heart

I am composing this on my iPhone.  My iPad is on the kitchen counter downstairs and I am too exhausted to go down there and get it.  After a long meeting this morning and then at church for day one of a Children's Ministry conference, I am emotionally full and exhausted.  The choir that G participates in sang as part of our evening worship.  I truly believe the group was blown away by their talent.  i was so proud of all of them.  Our keynote speaker, Dr. Leanne Hadley, spoke on grief in children and how to provide a sacred space for children to grieve and heal and become new.  I was absolutely captivated by her message.  Hopefully I can articulate it better tomorrow, but for now just know that I am full and exhausted.  I must be at church by 7:15 tomorrow, so bedtime must come now.   Sleep tight!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, man....,I wish I had remembered! I would have loved to hear what she said to see if it could help Skylar deal with Grandad's death :(

    ReplyDelete