Thursday, March 6, 2014

Blue suede dancing day

I am kind of tired today. Spending a gross amount of time folding, sorting and putting away laundry, did I mention gross amount, was not what I had planned for my Thursday. A bagel, cup of joe and a good book whilst sitting in Panera or on my couch sounded really nice, but alas it was not to be. You know how socks disappear in the laundry? Well, I think all the missing socks of the world reunited, melded into tshirts and invaded our home. Honestly, and I overuse this term, but tshirts multiply like tribbles in my girls' room. They are like the flippin' Hydra. I throw one out and two come back in its place. Anyhoo, after I completed the laundry task, I went to school to see the first of two performances of the school chior performance. G sang a verse of "Blue Suede Shoes" and danced like only she can dance. I love all my children, but there is something about the way that kid moves her body that is so hysterical. The faces she makes are just the icing on the cake. A blank, but serious, stare on her face while doing the helicopter with her friends. Just a pure joy to watch. It was a fun show with lots of fun dancing, singing and even scooter riding by Elvis. What more could you want?





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment