Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Can I have just one day?

It has been a long and crazy day, but nothing worse than anyone else has dealt with I'm sure. As I walked into our house around 8pm tonight, I really wanted to walk back out. Hurricane Cook hit our house and it looks like a wreck. I just need a day...just one day to get this house right. Since I work for a church, we are entering into a very busy time and there are longer days and more plans to be made at this point. Just one day to climb to the top of the folded laundry and start putting it away. Oh well. it could be so much worse. I need to be more positive and look on the sunny side.

I ask that you all keep my cousin in your prayers. She had a hiking accident Saturday and horribly injured her foot. A surgery and several screws later, she is down for a while. And it is her driving foot. She's a mom of 5 and just, as Carly Simon would say, "Hasn't got time for the pain..." I need not complain. it could always be worse. So, instead, I will dream about learning how to knit so I can use this book:






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment