Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sinus issues now? Really?

I've had a stressful day. Everything is relative, so it was less stressful than an infinite number of things, but a lot more stressful than most normal stressful days. Clear as mud, right? Towards the end of a rather tense discussion, I noticed that my head felt similar to that of a full sack of glue with nerves and all that stuff that was getting beaten repeatedly with a bat. I sadly turned down an offer for lunch, staggered to my car and made my way home. After changing into grub clothes and attempting to do a little more straightening, I decided I would set the alarm on my phone and close my eyes for 15 minutes. 90 minutes later I awoke disoriented with that blasted gremlin still beating me with the bat. It is not Spring. Why am I getting sinus crap now? Oh well. Life goes on and I have it pretty good.

I ask again for your prayers for Thursday as the Ballinger family prepares for the funeral to remember their sweet warrior baby Drew. I pray that they draw strength from that very long and very emotional day and that every visitor brings comfort and healing with their words and presence.

I'm off to take some Tylenol Sinus nighttime something. If you hear any snoring....well, I guess it probably is me.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment