Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I Spy...a guy who resembles Bill Cosby

S arrives home in an hour or so and the youngers are wanting to accompany us to church to pick her up. Sleep is a much loved and much used commodity around this house, so going out of the house after 10 is pretty much unheard of here. I hit my limit of Scooby Doo last night, so I invoked Mom Law and decided to put on a DVD of my choosing. It is one of my many goals and hopes for my children to watch, learn and appreciate classic television...before computers and all the hoity toity stuff. Seeing as how they are super fans of the Cosby Show, I felt it only appropriate to show them the 1965 classic television series, "I Spy", wtih Bill Cosby and Robert Culp. To see them in all their coolness, looking slick and hanging out in exotic locations is to watch fun TV. Since I have a big brother, I grew up watching all the spy shows we could find on VHS and late night reruns on USA and WGN. The kids have already experienced and love "The Man From U.N.C.L.E". Why not give them the gift of a pre-pudding popped Cosby? The pre-Greatest American Hero Culp? How could you not love this show? The kids are somewhat entertained, trying to make it past their bedtime. Happy viewing, kids:



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment