Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Who says moms can't be sick and twisted?

I worked the Picky Chick consignment sale today. Gotta get my shifts in so I can get some mad money. There are some people who are so hardcore and I tend to just step aside and let them do their magic or whatever it is they do. I straighten up books or rehang clothes on the floor or help tear tags at check out. No big whoop. Today I was walking and straightening with my friend, C, who was working as well when we came upon a peculiar sight. Cover your eyes, small children and those faint of heart:



Strange things are afoot in the rocking horse section. I'm asking no questions....just walk on by. It would be interesting to know who set it up like that. Sorry I can't take credit.

I wish I had more to say, but I don't. I work the sale again tomorrow and Friday and then my commitment will be complete. Thank goodness. It is a great sale and I am glad to get rid of stuff and make some cash. On a completely different note, G drew this picture on my paint program. I think it is pretty darn neat:



Have a good one!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment