Sunday, March 3, 2013

Is it the Milky Way...or the Whatchamacallit?

Glory be the blasted solar system-planet project is done. I was worried it was going to be the death of us all. The hub helped S finish up the rest of it. I let him guide her with power tools and spray paint. There is one final touch to be put on it, so I'll post pictures tomorrow. She wants it to photograph perfectly. I just want it to make its way into school incident free. With a backpack that weighs as much as she does and a planet model that is 2/3 her height, this may be a legitimate concern. Let's all say a little prayer that it makes it into the building unharmed.

Besides work and a planet project and choir, there is not much else to my day. I am currenty avoiding anything responsible and am watching the updated version of 'The Omen", because what better way to enter into a night's slumber than with demonic spawn of a jackal in HD? Llev Schreiber makes it a little bit easier to take since he is one of my favorite actors, but creepy kids and I never mix too well. Maybe I'll flip over to "While You Were Sleeping" again. Holiday romances seem a better lullabye, don't you think?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment