Saturday, March 2, 2013

Deep freezer foot bath....want one?

It has been a bit on the nippy side of things today. The pull towards hibernation has been strong, grasshoppers. My urge to nag my oldest about her planet project has been somewhat squelched by the overwhming weakness I feel when I see a pillow and blanket. But, nag I did. She is now about 85% done and my participation in it is finished for the most part. The hub must help her by using his wookworking skills to complete the orbits and placement of the planets properly in the sky. I helped drive the child to the store for replacement glue. Her planets are as dry as they will be and the sun should be dry by morning, I hope. Please, sun. Please. Our family needs for this project to be done so we can reclaim our kitchen counter and sanity.

The boy had his first laser tag experience today. The hub took him, since I was in the solar system and boys should get to do some things like that with their daddys. Between the tag and helping line soccer firelds in the horrible weather, the hub has been conked out on the bed since about 7:15. Party animal he is not. But yet I sit here blogging because what is more wild and crazy than that? Well, okay, solar system construction, but other than that. And women who carry "Kitty with a dagger" purses. But after that....well, bloggers are the wildest.

I think I'll go to bed now.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment