Friday, July 20, 2012

Whew!

The camp is over. I am exhausted. The kids are exhausted. They had a great week and were sad to see it end, but are excited about going on safari tomorrow. G's birthday wish was postponed last week, so she gets to go tomorrow.

Final pictures of the weeks and I will wrap up discussion on this subject until next June.



The boy and Coach Andy, one of the most patient people ever.



Sarah and Coach Steve, such a kind and affirming young man. She loved him!



G and Coach Andy. She had his instruction in the evening...and developed a bit of a crush. Can't blame her. Those accents are awfully fun to hear.

I will be glad to get back to a more normal schedule, but I will always have a special place in my heart for the sweet English students who come to visit and teach the kids. Wonderful experience!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment