Sunday, July 22, 2012

Is it that hard?

Okay friends, neighbors and parents riddle me this: why is it so hard for a child to put something away the first time? My children go to such lengths to NOT put things away...it amazes me. With a sick husband and daughter, I relied on the others to step it up and help me take up their slack. After "Dress the Coaches" Day at camp, we had two hats that needed to be put away. After numerous requests for said hats to be returned to their proper home, the threat of "I'll just throw them away" was leveled. This got their attention. Welllll, I thought it did. Let's take a trip through the downstairs level of our house and see the journey of the hats.



It traveled from breakfast room to TV room to play room(where it belonged) to kitchen counter. Amazing. Their determination is amazing and frustrating.

Oh well. They are in bed and it is ice cream night. The hats will find a new home and their owners will wonder where they've gone. Hee hee heeeeee.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment