Thursday, July 19, 2012

Boy it is hot

Soccer camp, day 4, and the hottest one yet. Those kids were crazy but happy. Today was dress up your coach day. They took it like champs:



He endured make up, nail polish and a cheesehead(courtesy of us). He coached games in it all morning.they all got off a lot easier in the evening:



Coach Andy wore the cheesehead this afternoon. Coach Steve(on the left)wore the face mask all evening. Hardcore, friends. Hardcore. Meanwhile, my friend Emily and I played a game in the shade:



Tomorrow is Coach Appreciation Day and Flag Day. The kids have to make a flag of the country they represent in the Mini World Cup. Because all the guys are from England this year, and S was team England, we made English flag pillows that the kids will sign for their coaches.



I know. We have no life. They wanted the kids to give them a momentous to remember them by...I think that is pretty good.

I'm going to bed now. This has been a physically and emotionally exhausting week. I need a good and bizarre Pizza Inn experience to change the mood. Fingers crossed....
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment