Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Paperback reader...

Day two of buying school supplies was much easier. G's list was a quarter of the size, thank goodness. I didn't have a feeling of doom and feel the need to crawl into a bottle of nerve medication tonight. This is always a good thing. Tomorrow will be the boy's night. It makes me throw up a little to think he is ready for big school....stop making me talk about it!

The boy is tuning into a role player/actor type. Always requesting for me to take a movie of him doing karate moves or being an Avenger, he really cracked me up today. "Mom, take a picture of me reading this book. I need to have a smart look for Kindergarten.". So, here you go...and excuse our bland room.



He has "The Mysterious Benedict Society.". I have no doubt he'll be reading and finishing it soon. I'm going to go weep now....
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment