Thursday, July 26, 2012

Nevr Dull isn't just a metal polish

I'll do a list tonight. I'm tired and it will keep me more focused.

1. Seeing a movie with drinks and popcorn for four and paying $8: Excellent.

2. Having your scrapping siblings asked to leave the pool for five minutes due to fighting with each other: Embarrassing....for all of us.

3. Mowing the lawn starting at 3:45 in the afternoon without a hat and being a redhead: Exhausting and idiotic. Dur.

4. Thanking the lifeguard for kicking the kids out of the pool for fighting: Empowering.

5. Taking my five year old little guy out to buy his Kindergarten supplies: Heartbreaking.

6. Hearing my oldest tell me she scored a goal on an eighth grader: Heart swelling.

7. Picking a mess of peppers, two cukes and my son's personal crack, baby tomatoes: Gardening pride:



8. Hearing my brother and the boy talk superheroes: Hysterical. Avengers Assemble!

9. Conan's clip of Jack McBrayer's visit to The Weiner's Circle: Still perfection.

10. My brother's drawings on Draw Something: Entertaining.



Now I am going to get some dinner...yes, at 10pm. Expect a post about messed up dreams tomorrow.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. I just think your Blog is wonderful. Like Pulitzer wonderful. You know you write EVERY stinkin' day? Sometimes at work, I get tired of YahooFacebookSLTRIB-Obits, and i say Oh!! Kissy Dog..I have to check innnnnn!
    SLTRIB is Salt Lake City tribune. I dont know a soul in Utah, but I think its morbid/cute that EVERYone has a photo in their obit. Even if you were only a newborn, you gotta bring in a photo. Anyhow, I love love your stick to it thing about the blog. I tried on line journaling and I get reminders every week ..Hello Life! how was your day..did you journal. And my last entry was More Men in 2010.
    there you have it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to blogger sites I have visited, writing everyday is not recommended. Said there will be no quality. I just know if I don't write every day, I will get out of the habit and forget some really weird stuff. Thanks so much for your comments and for reading!!

    ReplyDelete