Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Crazy night

Today was Wacky Wednesday at soccer camp. The kids had to come looking crazy and fun. Mine were having trouble coming up with ideas. Thankfully our friend Emily came to the rescue. Major mommy fail on my part, the kids had never done this before....and I hadn't either. Luckily Emily has a nice stockpile of paint and is not afraid to use it(with parent's permission of course). The boy went first:



S went next and posed an interesting challenge:



G's was my personal favorite. She has already decided to wear her hair this way when she grows up:



Did the fancy hair make them better soccer players? Not sure, but they certainly felt more confident and looked awfully snazzy!

Cosby report: no change. Having accidents in house and walking around as though drunk and disoriented. Having a talk with the vet on Friday. God help us.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. So sorry about Cosby. I know how hard it is. My prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete