Monday, July 23, 2012

Happy Birthday, bah humbug!

My poor husband. His birthday is today and what a day he's had. He's sick...had to go to work sick...too much work happened and he couldn't leave early like he hoped...got home to a wife who had a feverish child:



Sorry for the out of focus picture. He realized she was sick enough she needed to be seen and it is torture to take three to the doctor by myself...he wolfed down his birthday lasagna, made her take her toboggan off and dashed off to the walk in clinic. I cleaned up dinner, got water bottles iced down, the Frog Toggs wet and took S and the boy to soccer practice. Birthday boy decided to forego sitting out in the sun for two hours. I think he made the right choice.

The kids crafted and worked all day to make home some special things:



He may be sick and he may be tired, but he is still devoted to his job as a dad. I am proud of my birthday boy and hope he can salvage the rest of his day.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment