Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Storage Wars for now...Duck Dynasty for dessert

While I am cleaning and atraightening and packing various containers away, I must have some entertaining background noise. We all know my mad and undying love for the boys over at Duck Commander on Duck Dynasty. We have watched every episode on demand more times than I can count, have purchased some episodes on iTunes and watched every clip I can find on YouTube. I admit I have a more exciting life than most. This evening Storage Wars has been playing back to back episodes. I find this show entertaining and would love to spend the day with Barry Weiss. What drives me crazy is when "The Gambler" puts the statement "dollar bill" after every estimated worth. "The 7 armed vintage Johnson rod there? It's worth at least a 56 dollar bill!". "Those Home a interior paintings? They're a 36 dollar bill all day long.". The hub and I have been to many an auction and have heard many an auctioneer say all kinds of funny things. Larry Linkous in Virginia had a little sing songy ending to each lot: "This oil lamp is going going gone for a 42 dollar biiii-iilll!". Love me an auction, but I like to know what I am buying. That's why I couldn't do storage lockers. Too many unknowns. Waaaay to many.

Enough of Storage Wars. My guys at Duck Dynasty are on. I gots to go....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment