Thursday, June 14, 2012

Short, but...short

I am so congested and tired at this point, I have no energy to put two words together. Okay, obviously I do, but not without great effort. My kids were troopers today. Shirt shopping and emergency nuisance banking(long story another day), so they had to be extra good and patient and quiet. I painted the remaining trim piece in our bathroom and did some laundry. Excitement galore. I will tell you about my evening another time. My picture has not come down from the cloud yet.

Please say a prayer for the hub. He goes in for his third injection tomorrow. I am just praying that this will be the one. He has got to get better and this is our only hope for a few months. I may blog from the waiting room tomorrow when I have had some sleep. As for now, I will commence to slumbering....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment