Friday, June 15, 2012

Injections and Neti pots and cabinets, oh my!

Jam packed day today, folks. The hub received injection número tres today at the KOC Surgery center. Something happened today that has never happened at a doctor's office before: the doc was ahead of schedule and was screaming for patients to work on. We were there a good fifteen minutes early and he was taken back before his arrival time. Unheard of as far as I know! He went back, the usual steps again and I sat out at the "wireless bar" area. It was unfortunate that my seat was directly under the tv blaring Bieber on the Today Show. Fortunately for me, I had started the process of downloading "DuckDynasty" season 1 on iTunes. Jase, Willie, Phil, Si and the crowd entertained me throughout the procedure. That and Jack McBrayer and Triumph the Insult Dog's trip to "The Weiner's Circle" in Chicago. Since it is my blog, I laughed so hard, I lost my mind. It is not for the easily offended. I laughed so hard I cried, which made my nose run, which made me get the Neti pot and try and take advantage of the forward progress with my congestion. Meh. Not much progress.

We also spent a good chunk of time with kitchen designer, Kevin, today. He was obviously a little unsure of the children, but quickly found out that they are pretty well behaved. By the time we left, a hour and 15 minutes later, my head was swimming with cabinet color and style choices. Grains and knots and glaze and stains. Too overwhelming.

Lastly, Nick Wallenda wire walks over Niagra Falls tonight. Let's pray for his safety and hope we are discussing his dramatic and triumphant finish tomorrow. It'll be a nailbiter for sure!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment