Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Getting ready for send off number two

G goes to camp tomorrow. I've been getting the last minute things today in between work and other errands. She is very excited and anxious to see her sister, even if it will only be at meal times. I loved camp and am so glad my girls do. The boy is jealous but anxiously awaiting having his parents all to himself. He has big plans for that day and a half, friends. BIG plans.

Not much to report. We had our first staff luncheon with our new senior pastor. Lacking a babysitter, I had to bring the kids. They became a united front over my "birthday" sundae:



Nothing brings about world peace like free ice cream. After being allowed to dine with the grown ups, the kids and I went to the eye doctor's office to pick up these:



She got her wish. Let's see how fun they are a month from now. She does look awful cute, I must say.

Well, have a good evening everybody. I'm going to finish my weekly date with my favorite crab fishermen. Then off to complete the packing. Yawn....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Got the full set now. Do kids these days call them 4-eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know. I haven't had the others come home with that yet, so maybe it is out. :)

    ReplyDelete