Thursday, June 7, 2012

Queen of Blah

I have little to say this evening. I can breathe out of only one nostril, which makes everything a little off. I am feeling the need to do something productive, but I don't know what. I have an overwhelming feeling of dread that I cannot shake. I am in need of divine intervention when it comes to planning for and creating VBS snacks. And I feel terribly lonely. As I have said before, Summer is a strange time for me. While I hate getting the kids up so early and homework and stress and blah blah blah during the school year, I have regular interaction with other adults. In the Summer months, we have fewer demands on us and more freedom to have fun. But there are fewer opportunities for me to chat with the over 10 crowd. Lots of time to think and stew and become paranoid about what makes me a reject in the friend material bin. Low, low times.

On that note, I am accessing Netflix and watching the documentary "Being Elmo". Duck Dynasty is not on tonight. My loss. Debbie Downer...out.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment