Thursday, February 23, 2012

The chains are off...briefly

I have been locked in the basement pricing clothes for consignment. Every time the sale comes around, the hub and I ask ourselves why we put ourselves through this. It seems as though it is more trouble than it is worth. I guess it is the thrill of the hunt. The idea that I might find that one exciting item for a third of its price. As I have previously stated, I am NOT a shopper. But lucky for me, consignment shoppers are rabid people and I have in demand items: boy's clothes in nice condition. The girls' clothing is in nice condition as well, but there are 10 pieces of girl clothing for every one boy item. The money I make goes into the rainy day fund, the remodel fund, the movie fund....you get the picture. So, if my posts are short and snippy, forgive me. I'm tagging and pricing and all that jazz.

I did have a nice lunch with my brother today. He is determined to expand my horizons in the food realm. Last time I had Ethiopian food at Gosh Ethiopian restaurant. Today I had Indian food at Sitar. Here was my favorite:



I don't know what it was, but it was excellent. Chicken of some sort. I appreciate his efforts for making me a little more worldly, but mostly I just appreciate the time we get to spend together. He was my very first friend and has been as loyal as they come. I am blessed to have been given such a good man for a brother.

To end on a cute note, the boy has obviously been playing with my iPad. I found this:


Love that little face! Back to the grindstone...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment