Friday, February 17, 2012

Big Day

Today was the school's Jump Rope for the Playground day. It used to be Jump Rope for Heart, which I really liked because it taught the giving to others. Our upper grade playground is really rocking the ghetto chic right now, so any money raised will help improve it...hopefully. Our Phys Ed teacher is wonderful, so the kids have a great time. The boy had fun hanging with his sisters:



Afterwards, homework was done, dinner was eaten and then fun with the Virginia cousins commenced. Another epic family scavenger hunt ensued, which turned into cousins helping cousins and sweet times. Then a few awkward games of wink where I had to be the "winker" and G picked the dog to be the "detective". Not being a strong winker, I had to wink at my cousin's wife with resulted in awkwardness and uncontrollable laughter between the two of us. I don't often wink at females other than my girls...heck, I don't wink at anybody.

On a completely different note, I think I can reveal the already turned in and graded diorama. I thought she did a great job, with help from the parents when using razor blades and hot, HOT glue. Ouch. Here it is:






Thank goodness it is over. Gotta get my GS cookies selling sleep before working a booth tomorrow. Night all.....

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment