Friday, February 10, 2012

Thank God for good friends

I am still looped out on medication, which renders me useless in the "diorama assistant" position. I was nervous about today. S had to go to school and be around the creepy girls. She even did something above and beyond for one of them today. She is a bigger person than I could ever be. What an example for me to follow!

I stopped in to the Health Shoppe today to get some things for my sinus/allergy issues. Whilst there, I indulged in one of my favorite treats:



I never thought Iwould say this, but that is one heck of a vegan cookie. Yuu-uumm! That was awfully tasty. After a hellish two weeks of mean girls, S got to go spend time with her best friend. They knew she needed some extra love from a buddy and made sure she got it. I am so grateful for the gift of their friendship.

Now off to make another hot toddy and put myself to bed. Night all...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment