Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Is it Friday yet?

I don't have a whole lot to say tonight. My back and feet are throbbing and my attitude is less than exciting. I will say these things: Three hours at the allergist, trip to ENT scheduled, substitute scout leader, hour and a half in the grocery store with three children and three and a half hours putting goody bags together and moving heavy objects around. My son is my hero. He took his doc appointment like a trooper. He whimpered but didn't cry when this happened to him:



And this:



He was such a trooper and I am so blessed to have him. Prayers that the ENT can give us some answers. The shamrock shake made everything better!

I hope everyone has a good evening. I am going to fall into a 6 hour sleep of great depth.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You can tell him, he's mine too.
    I had that torture box thing at almost 8 yrs old. My Mother & 2 nurses had to hold me down as I screamed & kicked my way through that test. I got in BIG trouble for trying to bite the doctor.
    Spent the next 6 yrs getting weekly allergy shots & I still have issues with needles.
    That is some special kid you have.

    ReplyDelete