Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Another day, another drama

Well, we hit another milestone today. Today was the first day in the boy's history at preschool(4.5 years)that he has ever had to go home sick. For the record, the teacher didn't say he had to go home, she just said he acted like he needed to take about a three hour nap. He was absolutely devastated. But he went home, ate his lunch and took a 2.5 hour nap. He went back to the allergist where I was told that his new snot rockets and fever were due to all of the infection breaking loose up in his head. Poor guy. I pray he is right. We'll find out in 10 days when we go back for the recheck.

I am extremely grateful to my friend who took the girls, along with her girl and boy, to choir practice and then skating for the school skate night. With the amount of people who were there when I went to pick them up, I hope we raised big money. The kids came home smelling deep fried, were shuffled quickly into the shower and then tucked into bed. My poor hubby is still not home from work, trying to fight major wildfires of which he can't tell me...or then he has to kill me.

I am currently cutting out a picture of Harry Houdini to be mounted a diorama wall at a later time. I know. You envy me. Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment