Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wow

Today has been a roller coaster of emotions. I had to beg my child to get out of the car. Same crap, different day. My boy needed to have a sedate day at home, sipping green tea and eating chicken noodle soup(doc's orders). I am getting the beginnings of a scratchy throat on a low grade fever...yay. I picked up the girls from school and was given the news that S's best school friend, after falling at the roller skate fundraiser last night, had in fact spent most of the evening in the ER after sustaining a nasty broken leg. They got to talk tonight, so sweet to have a good friend.

So thankful for children with tender hearts...and silly ones. Now I just hope I can sleep the whole night through. The neighbor dog went wacko in the night and barked forever. Good times.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment