Saturday, February 18, 2012

Just another day...Doo Doo Doo Doo

We got to sleep in until almost 7:45 this morning...that is unheard of at this address. S had to work a cookie booth, so we all kind of dawdled around the house for a while. The hub was kind enough to take us to Panera to break the fast. While he took the boy to the restroom, I snapped a quick picture:



S and I were then dropped of to cookie booth it for the morning. Boy do I need to thank God more often that my children remember their manners, because if I had spoken to my grown ups the way some of these kids speak to theirs....woo hoo. There might not be this blog and how sad my three readers would be..cough cough. Thank you to my friend, A, who arrived with her children and gracefully endured having her ear talked off by some in our crowd and still bought cookies. You are a good woman!

The afternoon brought more fun with the Virginia cousins, with hours of Hide and Seek, Tag and Sardines. The kids were sufficiently worn out and are blissfully sawing logs in their little beds. I am subbing for the boss lady tomorrow at church, so I must saw my own logs here soon. Have a great evening....

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment