Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl...yay...

I approach this day with the excitement of the night before, oh I don't know, a dental cleaning. I do enjoy the commercials, but not the game really. I did enjoy the Bud Bowl back in the day. I must say that the commercials were quite a letdown. We were very fortunate to get a fun opportunity for viewing the Bowl this year....thankful for that.

The kids are conked out and we are about to settle down for a short Sunday's nap, because Monday always comes too soon. Prayers come for a mother who has fallen victim to a stroke, a friend battling liver disease, a friend's niece who is very sick with an unknown illness while they are on vacation in a foreign country, a friend struggling with issues and a high school friend battling suicidal thoughts. I don't know why these bad things happen. I question things all the time. I just pray that each situation will have the best outcome possible...and I ask for prayers and positive thoughts and energy for them all.

Bed time. Have a good one. Night all...






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments: