Saturday, February 25, 2012

Beautiful....

What a day! I took my girls to an event I've had the pleasure of being on the planning committee for at our church. It was all about celebrating and honoring the beauty that God has given all women and His design for all of us. There were some awkward parts when discussing physical issues, but these were important things to hear and it was much easier for my girls to hear surrounded by friends. We sang, we danced a little, we laughed, we blushed and we cried and we worshiped. I am blessed to have such beautiful girls and such a great event to bring us closer. It was a great day, but I am exhausted.

Poor B has visited the dinosaurs with the boy and gone to several soccer meetings, so he is exhausted as well. So what did we did to unwind this evening? We priced items for the consignment sale. His eyes are bleary from data entry and my fingers are raw from pinning tags on clothes. Tomorrow will bring the tagging of the toys. It is all good. The culling of the crap.

Just a funny to leave you with. The boy came down looking like this:



That is a comb stuck in his hair. Not sure why, but he's awful cute. And I will tell him over and over....just like I will tell my girls how beautiful and special they are. I never want them to doubt....

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment