Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Well, there's that

I do not like to get into political conversations, so I will say little. I was not a fan of either candidate...mine was out of the final two. It was not the result I hoped to wake up to this morning. Saying that does not make me a Republican or a Democrat. I am an Independent. Sorry to whoever I may offend. I hate everything about politics and the inner workings of it. I keep my politics to myself the majority of the time. I don't like conflict and arguments. But I am concerned. I am scared. But I will teach my children to be strong and to fight for what they want their country to be. I just have to pray that...I just have to pray.

That's all we can do. I may tear up a bit as well.

Night all.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment