Saturday, November 26, 2016

Outpouring of Love

We went to the services today for sweet Emma Walker. SO heartbreaking. It was hard for the boy to know how exactly to react and know what to do once he saw his teacher with her family at the front. We just told him to tel her he loved her and that he was so sorry. There's nothing that can take away their pain, that's for sure. There were so many people there for sure. Young and old. It made me think back to my senior year of high school when I lost one of my best friends in a car accident. The shock and grief and numbness and walking through the day in a haze. I think it made at least my children feel a bit of relief to see their teacher and be able to hug her and make sure she knew people were caring for her. Their son absolutely broke my heart. As a mom, it killed me and I think all the moms wanted to scoop him up and hug it all away. I really do pray that the outpouring of love will give them some strength and comfort during this horrible time. They have a long road to go with grief and the legal proceedings that will come as a result of what happened. Just please keep them in your prayers.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment