Monday, November 14, 2016

Take me to him...or her

I am currently sitting at the weekly Cub Scout meeting, waiting for the usual insanity. The boys are currently participating in the water bottle challenge. Are you familiar with that? The challenge to flip the water bottle and have it land upright on its bottle bottom. And they keep flipping and flipping and flipping until they make it stand up. Let me just say that I would love to meet the him or her who came up with this activity....and thank them in a very special way. Maybe with a sock full of cold butter or batteries. The sound of water bottles slamming all over can drive people quickly crazy. Thank you bottle flipping terrorist.

Going to go watch 5 boys create their own obstacle course. It should get interesting.

Night all.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment