Friday, November 20, 2015

Update confusion

Being married to an IT genius, you'd thik I would be up to date on everything computer device related. I am a creature of habit and routine and that attitude doesn't always jive with devices that require constant updating. Unfortunately for me, I could see the time approaching that I would have to update my ipad. It was limping along and struggling on its operating system that should have been updated a good year or more ago. Yes, IT people who know what that means, I have been opearting on an inferior operating system for over a year. My day of reckoning came when I asked the hub to switch out some of the TV shows/movies that I had on the ipad and put some different ones floating around in the cloud on there. "I'm going to have to go ahead and update it to the current OS...are you going to be okay with that?". Sigh. "I guess I don't have a choice. Will you just make sure all of my apps come back?". The poor man labored and toiled over this antique of an ipad and finally got it updated. My problem now? Everything looks different and I am confused. I know I'll love it if I can just figure it out. Gotta keep these antiques alive and kicking the best we can. I'll keep you updated on my progress. You might be able to hear me cussing it from your current location. I hope not.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment