Tuesday, November 10, 2015

My toes are froze(n)

We just got in from the youngers' soccer/futsal practice. It was outside and it got chilly. Fast. Let me say right off the bat, I did a dumb thing. I went out to the shed to get our super blower for the neighbor. Being in bare feet seemed a bad idea in the soggy, muddy leafy yard, so I slipped on some shoes with no socks and went about my business. Our sweet neighbor was very talkative and he wanted to discuss all of the recent burglaries that have happened in the neighborhood. So when we finally parted ways, it was past time to leave for practice and I forgot to change my shoes. So here I stood for 2.5 hours in cold, wet shoes with no socks. Not my finest hour. My feet were frozen, but at least our coach was in a good mood. Like a really good mood. That is unusual. I also kissed up a bit and gave him some peppers out of the garden. He was pleased.

It has been a fairly uneventful day, but I am pretty darn tired. I must go shower and hop in bed. Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment