Saturday, November 28, 2015

Nice quiet day

After the long Black Friday of yesterday, I was happy to not be committed to much of anything except for community meal in the evening. I took the boy the a shoe store to support Small Business Saturday. I took him to the Dollar Tree so he could peruse the wonders it held. I took a nap and watched a movie. I didn't watch the Hokies game until the end when I knew they were going to win. Remember my jinxing ability for my favorite team? Our winning of the Commonwealth Cup was an extra sweet one as it meant VaTech would be going to its 23rd consecutive bowl game. Is it a National Championship? No, but it is a post season game and Frank Beamer can go out with that in his last game before retirement. They carried him off the field...a hero's treatment. I will always love Feank Beamer. He is a class act through and through.

Night all.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment