Thursday, February 28, 2013

Stupid safety pins....

Okay, so I was way too cheap to buy a tagging gun for my consignment sale prep. The only ones I could find locally were $55 and $47 at the large office supply chains. Being too cheap to take that much of a cut out of my profits, I chose to do what I have done for the past years: turn into a human pin cushion. I did manage to not bleed on any of the items so far.

Other than that, my day was comprised of destroying my office, buying a rug, reimagining a sixth grade solar system project for the 77th time, going to a receiving of friends, playing taxi driver and generally coming to terms with the disguting amount of crud we have in our basement. I am not a hoarder...I am not a hoarder. I just have a healthy love of fabric and socks and thread and needles and craft supplies that relate to sewing creatures. Don't judge me.

I am going to lay down and finally watch the new Duck Dynasty episodes. I saw my husband laughing the silent laugh with crimson face, so I know good things are happening. TTFN, dear readers.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Dont stop the This article is really informative. I enjoy the amount of detail that has gone into this page. I will absolutely be a daily visitor from now on. great writing!

    ReplyDelete