Sunday, February 24, 2013

My Super Bowl night....

It's a wonderful night for Oscar, Oscar Oscar...who will win? I love this night for so many reasons. My family hates it. I feel bad about that, but then again I can barely take 99% of the childen's programming that is on right now....and I can usually only take about a teaspoon's worth of sports most of the time. But give me TCM, a movie marathon and Oscar night and I'm a happy woman. It is still my dream to be a voting member of the Academy and be a seat filler there someday. I know, big dreams with little to no chance of ever happening. We'll see how Seth McFarlane does as a host. Not bad so far....he has a suprisingly lovely singing voice.

On a completely different note, I found a funny today. I look at the stats this blog gets, more often than I'd care to admit, and I find some funny stuff. One of the items I can check is the words put into Google to find this blog...or maybe they stumble upon it because of what they put in there. This is the funniest one I've seen in a while:






HAHAHAHAHA!!! And I must say that I agree with that statement. Have a good night everybody!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment