Friday, April 13, 2012

Stumped

My husband had his MRI today. Our good friend came over to read it as we had the CD at home. Clear as mud to me, but everything points to a bulging/herniated disc. Now the fun begins when we find out our next steps. I just want him well. He is my rock and my partner in crime. Prayers for a conservative doc who will tell us straight and not futz around.

I watched my boy playing on the swing today. He was enjoying himself...it was a beautiful picture and then my phone beeped. So I checked Facebook. While checking it, I missed him do his first dramatic jump off the swing. When the girls got home, they were doing a dance and I looked to check Facebook and missed their big finish. This is the point when the "You need to get away from FB for a while" alarm went off. Between missing these little things and finding myself using it as the meter by which I must judge myself as a person, I need to break from it until I can get my priorities in line. FB is not evil. It is just bad for people like me who have no life and no existing self confidence. So tomorrow morning I will be performing a Facebook-ectomy. I've no choice. I'll go back to it at some point, but the break will do me good. Heck, I'll still have the blog!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. You have to do what you feel is best for you & best for your family. No one should judge you for that. You can only go in so many directions at once.

    ReplyDelete